Excluding domestic postal locations

Hi,

Just checking if its possible to exclude domestic postal areas eg I will post to Perth NSW but not Queensland TAS etc,

I found an artical saying you could but my postal preference only seem to have option of excluding Countries ?

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

In my best Tony Montana voice...

On eBay, first you get the business policies, then you get the regional block, then you get the money (sometimes, hopefully).

But yes. In all seriousness, you do need to have business policies activated on your account to access the option to block regions of Australia. Not everyone is able to opt in, but you can try via this link: 

http://www.bizpolicy.ebay.com.au/businesspolicy/policyoptin

You might also want to check the ebay help pages etc for exactly what business policies does, and how it works, because a lot of people don't like them. (They basically mean you create global settings for postage costs, returns policies and payment methods, you can have different policy profiles, assign them to different listings, then edit the policies in My eBay rather than by individual, or even bulk, listing(s)).

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

This was covered by the "inimitable digi" last week...............

Capture.PNG

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

In my best Tony Montana voice...

On eBay, first you get the business policies, then you get the regional block, then you get the money (sometimes, hopefully).

But yes. In all seriousness, you do need to have business policies activated on your account to access the option to block regions of Australia. Not everyone is able to opt in, but you can try via this link: 

http://www.bizpolicy.ebay.com.au/businesspolicy/policyoptin

You might also want to check the ebay help pages etc for exactly what business policies does, and how it works, because a lot of people don't like them. (They basically mean you create global settings for postage costs, returns policies and payment methods, you can have different policy profiles, assign them to different listings, then edit the policies in My eBay rather than by individual, or even bulk, listing(s)).

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

@padi*0409 wrote:

This was covered by the "inimitable digi" last week...............

Smiley LOL

Your post wasn't there when I started typing, but I'm highly amused by the coincidence that you chose the word "inimitable" and here I am impersonating Scarface. 

😄

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

Thanks Padi, sorry I missed allready solved solution My bad 🙂
Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

Magic Thanks again 🙂
Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

That "Scarface" is a legend (and not just in his own lunchbox) isn't he, good onya digi....................

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 7 of 7
Latest reply