Using Up Free Listings As Its The End On The Month But eBay Want To Charge Me A Insertion Fee

Hi All

I had 14 Free Listings left for Janurary and decided to relist some items that didn't sell. I went through my unsold items selected 14 and went to list them. Next thing I know eBaty want to charge me an Insertion Fee..for all the items. These listings are all Fixed Price and in Collectables. I canceled the relist and did 6 at a time and no problems, I got 12 listed I still have 2 more but eBay still insist I have to pay $1.00 and I still have 2 Free listings left. Every month I seem to have this problem.. Now if I hadn't caught on what was happening I would have been charged Insertion Fees.. Is this happening all the time?

Crowsman

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Using Up Free Listings As Its The End On The Month But eBay Want To Charge Me A Insertion Fee

It happens to me too from time to time.nIts just another ebay glitch. Like you I had it this today and had to relist items individually to get the freebies.

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

Crowsman, Do you realize free listings for stores are BIN only and you will be charged for auctions?

image host
Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

Free Listings are for Fixed Price & Auctions (Collectables Only)

Thats what it says

Crowsmsan

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

This happens to me all the time. When i get free listings i list most of them. Like the 40, i will list 38 or 39 in one go, then do the remainder 1 at a time. If i try to list the entire 40, ebay will try and charge me for them. I think the system glitch thinks you are over the free limit if you are right on it.

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

There is a glitch, happened to me Saturday am, had 28 left of free listings, went to upload 28 and a fee came up for the whole lot the same Crowsman.

Had to insert 2 lots at a time for there to be showing no fees. I will report it. This has been happening for some time.

Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

Yep we get this one occasionally too.

Found too if you just relist them individually then the fee is ZERO for each one.

Bit annoying because it takes longer to do it.

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply