Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Listing items is very, very annoying

Hi all, just a few frivolous vents. 1) When using the 'Relist' function from unsold items, apart from having to un-check the 'Best Offer' box each time, I just noticed it resets the handling time to 1 day regardless of what it was on the original lis...

ebays credibility !

To the left of My Ebay Page, an advert that is showing 90 % off Louis Vuitton etc. Give me a break.

Abusive Buyers

HiI would like to know why we cannot leave negative feedback for buyers. I received a message from a buyer who said "This item hasn't arrived. If it doesn't arrive soon I will be be opening up a dispute against you. I am over Ebay sellers not sending...

IPad users Please Help Me Out

I tried last night to do some listing from my IPad and everything is great except when i go to upload my photos nothing happens? Can anyone help me out and let me know if this is common propblem or a glitch.

New cancellation process

Hi, I have been on & on to ebay now since I tried to cancel a purchase from a buyer who bought 2 identical items, I sent them a message to ask if they wanted one or both and never heard back from them, tried again, still no answer so then I tried to ...

Resolved! Excluding domestic postal locations

Hi, Just checking if its possible to exclude domestic postal areas eg I will post to Perth NSW but not Queensland TAS etc, I found an artical saying you could but my postal preference only seem to have option of excluding Countries ?

Using Up Free Listings As Its The End On The Month But eBay Want To Charge Me A Insertion Fee

Hi All I had 14 Free Listings left for Janurary and decided to relist some items that didn't sell. I went through my unsold items selected 14 and went to list them. Next thing I know eBaty want to charge me an Insertion Fee..for all the items. These ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Cancelling Transaction for Unpaid Item

Hi all, I have recently opened a case with the Resolution Centre as my buyer has yet to pay for the purchased item.They've come back asking to cancel the transaction due to duplicate purchases - which I'm happy to go ahead with. How do I cancel the t...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! New Cancellation Process Problem

I had a new buyer buy two identical items.One they paid for and the other remained on the awaiting shipment list.Then we get a message from the buyer that says they made a mistake with the 2nd item could we please cancel it.No worries I thought....Fi...

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How to improve eBay..............

First off, get rid of "defects" and low DSR penalties for small/medium sellers, then hammer the Christ out of those scammers and protected sellers that make eBay not such a good place to be...................... No 2. Make it an easy place for people...

• 9 replies
  • 2 Helpful

upload photos from a website

HiCould someone please explain to me how to upload photos from a Website for listings on Ebay. I have gone to Ebay Help pages but cannot understand what to do. When you get to "Add Photos" in the new listing where do you go from there.Thanks