ebays credibility !

To the left of My Ebay Page, an advert that is showing 90 % off Louis Vuitton etc. Give me a break. 

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

ebays credibility !

What next.

I have a knitting pattern book for sale.... the ad on the left right advt's Craftsy site -  FREE Knitting patterns! 

Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

ebays credibility !

@am*3 wrote:

What next.

I have a knitting pattern book for sale.... the ad on the left right advt's Craftsy site -  FREE Knitting patterns! 

am* thanks. I thought it was just me being paranoid. Those L V have to be dodgy ??? Don't they ? 😞 

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

ebays credibility !

I have adblock, but apparently those "1 millionth visitor" type ads pop up on eBay occasionally, even. 

They're not very discerning for a mob who wants to be a premier shopping destination. Smiley LOL

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

ebays credibility !

@digital*ghost wrote:

I have adblock, but apparently those "1 millionth visitor" type ads pop up on eBay occasionally, even. 

They're not very discerning for a mob who wants to be a premier shopping destination. Smiley LOL

Im the 1 millionth visitor" 10 times a day Smiley Very Happy just surfing the net..What a joke of an ad..

And im really over that stupid little flashing ad saying " your the winner of 250 business cards free" stick them where the sun dont shine sunshine Smiley LOL

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

ebays credibility !

I forgot about those flashy ads. It's been years since I've seen them. Change to Chrome or Firefox and install Adblock and you'll never see an ad again......ever! (unless the extension crashes, which is very rare)

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

ebays credibility !

@4green2000 wrote:

im really over that stupid little flashing ad saying " your the winner of 250 business cards free" stick them where the sun dont shine sunshine Smiley LOL

hmm Hmm, wouldn't mind seeing that one... These - and others - could come in handy. 

stop talking

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

ebays credibility !

Well, they are 'free'   sooooo

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply