upload photos from a website

Hi

Could someone please explain to me how to upload photos from a Website for listings on Ebay.  I have gone to Ebay Help pages but cannot understand what to do.  When you get to "Add Photos" in the new listing where do you go from there.

Thanks

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

when you click on add photos a new window pops up. It will have 2 tabs. Standard and basic. Click it on to basic (a bit easier to use) just click on the browse button it will then open another window where you select your the image from your computers photo album or where ever you have them stored. once you highlight the image, click open, the uploader will then do it's thing and it will show you a preview of the picture, if it's correct click upload.

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

Also you can directly link to it by going into the html view and adding the code for the image. I think ebay only allow basic stuff though.

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

There used to be the option to upload photos via a web URL by default, but now it only seems to pop up semi-randomly, and if you switch from the URL option to the normal photo uploaders, you can't switch back to the URL option (it's been that way for me for quite a while, anyway).

One thing I have noticed though, is that if there are already images uploaded and I click the 'Add photos' option, up springs the URL option...but only one field, so it would end up being a bit of a process and may include some trial and error. 

If you really need to upload from a website, it might be easier to use Turbo Lister, as that has the option in there by default. (I think.....it's been a while since I used TL). 

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply