Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to reply to neg feedback. item still in transit and says I have been rude which is not true

This buyer has been sending me messages every couple of days saying their item is still not there with a not very nice attitude, I understand their concern as I would be worried too but as I have told them I posted it the day they paid and to get in ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Feedback System Failure

About once per month we received an email from ebay reminding us to leave feedback for some items we have sent out.As a part of our packing process we leave feedback for buyers when we pack & send their item. So if they don't pay they get no FB from ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Changes to front page, no links ???

Has anyone else had thier front page changed. I seem to have a new design and have lost most of my links including to the forums. I had to access this from the site map. All of my accounts seem to be on this new system. I hope its just a temporary gl...

DSR rating- Item not received

I recently had a buyer who did not receive item (after 1 week from me posting the next business day) Without going into the intricacies his first point of contact was to open an 'Item Not Received' caseI've managed to resolve the issue to his satisfa...

Could it be Retaliation for FOS Case Raised

A short while back we opened an FOS case against PayPal for 21-day withholding of our funds.They instantly released the funds after that. We have two auction IDs selling the same kind of items. We make use of the 40x free listings each month for this...

• 34 replies
  • 0 Helpful

The dumbest message I have had by far!!!!

I just had a message from a buyer asking if I would replace a pair of boots he purchased over 8 months ago because they are falling apart. Seriously......I wish my shoes would last 8 months.What's the dumbest message or question anyone has been asked...

Suspicous buyer from US

I've just had a buyer from the US which I think is suspicious. They have bought several high priced collector cards from me which were exclusive to Australia, they have zero feedback and the paypal payment is from an unregistered account. I've sold f...

• 26 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Is this a new thing ?

Is this a new thing for eBay? Never seen this type of thing listed in this category before. Possibly just a UK thing.251808727071

Seller's Aussie Day Whinge

Happy OZ day. I've decided that most of my buyers must have been on the turps today because due to messages I've received, this is the quote of the day in our house: Eg I want to return my item because I've changed my mind, but I want you, the seller...

Stupid.png

DSR... most unethical system ever?

So, now I have two strikes for refunds that the buyer put "Item not as described", then went on to describe issues that were CLEARLY in the listing. No communication from these buyers prior to them opening the case. I refunded them fully, I have no i...

• 23 replies
  • 11 Helpful

Sending Express

I just had a buyer buy and pay for their item and they selected and paid for Express Post. Normally this item would be sent large letter in a small padded bubble bag. Does the PO have Express tape or something that can go on the padded bag, or do the...

Gateway 3ds listing removed under copyright violation

Hi I just received notice from ebay my listing for the gateway 3ds was removed after being reported by Nintendo for copyright violation. I did not specify what the device could or could not do. Are such devices not allowed to be sold on ebay??

Won Auction and seller wants more money?

Hi all, Today I was the winning bidder on an auction from a private seller. It was a cash on pick up item. After leaving contact details for the seller, they have called and said they are not happy with the price and want $100 more. It was an auction...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful