New cancellation process

Hi, I have been on & on to ebay now since I tried to cancel a purchase from a buyer who bought 2 identical items, I sent them a message to ask if they wanted one or both and never heard back from them, tried again, still no answer so then I tried to cancel (the old way), but it's all changed.  Not only do we NOT get a decent set of reasons to choose from, this purchase had nothing to do with the choice I had to make, it all seemed to favour the buyer (again).  I had to choose wrong address or something stupid, instead this buyer would not communicate.  So now the cancellation is in limbo with ebay saying they are waiting for confirmation that they have received a refund!!!  What a joke, this buyer hasn't even paid, nor will he communicate, and all ebay can say is after 10 days they will automatically remove it, well it's 10 days now and the items are still in my sold list.  I can't do a thing about it.  I suggested to ebay not to bite the hand that feeds them, but I guess if enough of us sellers complain, they might review their process.  They always seem to be "pro" buyers when it's the sellers who are propping them up.  Not happy!!!

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

New cancellation process

You should have opened a non payer dispute NOT sent through a cancellation request.

You should have done this 4 days after the time and date of the sale and then 4 days later you could have closed it and it would be over with and you would have got your fees back and they would have got non payer strike they deserve.

NEVER send a request to cancel if they are not replying to messages.

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

New cancellation process

Why would you try to cancel without a request from the buyer? If they haven't paid for one or both I would just have opened an unpaid item dispute for both items after 4 days.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 3 of 3
Latest reply