Exporting eBay listings to Shopify

Hi All

Just wanted to find out if any of you use Shopify for your website, and if you have exported your eBay listings to the website ?

My main question is, lets say I export my eBay listings today, then tomorrow I list another 50 products on eBay, next time I export from eBay to Shopify, will it only export the new listings, or ALL current listings (meaning the original 100 will be exported again, so I have them doubled on my website) ?

Thanks in advance to everyone

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Yes I made the mistake of Exporting my items twice by mistake.

So had to go through 600 listings and delete the duplicates.

I am new to Shopify and therefore not an exert but it seems the uploads are for all listings.

You could contact Shopify and ask them if there is a way to upload the new listings only

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

Hi there,

I saw your post re. exporting to Shopify on eBay and wondered if you could help me please. I am trying to export my listings to Shopify but i get stuck along the way because once i have added my details and reach the sign into eBay page it takes me to the eBay US page and not the eBay AU page, therefore i cannot sign in. Just wondered what app you used please to connect eBay to Shopify or if you could give any advice please, I would be most grateful

Have an awesome day

Kind Regards

Annie

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply