Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to add Variations to a non-Variations GTC listing?

I might be missing the obvious but I currently have a GTC listing that I would like to add variations to (e.g. different colours) but when I'm in the "revise item" section, I can't find any Variation options. When I try to make a new listing with the...

Item not received advice

Good morning all. Today I got the following message:Hello, how big was the parcel, i never received card from australia post or parcel was never delivered to me. In the tracking it says it has been delivered. How it is possible while i never received...

Resolved! Need some help on held funds.

Being new to the boards, and only having set up my account on the 6th of this month, l have been lucky enough to have some sales.l have read and tried to follow as best that l can, this new rule about the 21 day hold. Whilst taking into account the s...

Closing a Return

We had a buyer open a return claiming faulty item. Buyer then left positivie feedback stating all good. We sent several messages to the buyer asking for clarification and heard nothing back. This was 8 or so weeks ago. Can we close a return after a p...

I sold an item to a US based customer.I sent with skippy post using tracking. Item disappeared.

Ebay refunded customer even though I had a certificate showing item was delivered. I then see the same 1 of a kind item for sale by the same buyer.I notify eBay and they do nothing? WT. Do I have a legal case against ebay considering I notified them ...

I'm not receiving Notifications

Hi, All of a sudden, I've stopped receiving the "Sold" email. I have rung Ebay and they have said everything is fine their end. I have checked our end and all is ok. Does anyone have any other ideas as to what it could be? Was receiving them Monday l...

Question about selling

I've been on ebay for about 16 years, it was a great place to sell, and buy, for years. Until the buyer changes came in a few years ago. I got ripped off a few times and decided to exit the selling business. Every year or so I have a pile of junk to ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 12 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Resolved! click & collect at Woolworths

Click & collecthas been placed into some of my listings. I don't know how and I want to get rid of it - can anyone help please?

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Am in desperate need of help.. EBAY WILL NOT HELP...

Hoping someone can help me find a resolution... I have been an ebay seller for over 10 years.. and have always conducted myself in a professional manner... HOWEVER..I had a problem in September, where 3 people lodged disputes saying they had not rece...

• 23 replies
  • 0 Helpful

What amount are Ebay fees based on?

Hi. As a seller if I give a discount to a buyer after the auction (which I place in the buyers invoice) has finished does Ebay charge me fees based on the original amount or the new amount resulting from my discount ? Thanks.

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Making Terms of sale (esp. Postage cost) explicit

I think sellers' worst critics are probably other sellers ! This is not a complaint, but rather an observation, based on my own experience as a buyer last night. I purchased two art prints (unframed) and although the seller combined postage for the 2...

Buyer wants refund - 'item not as described'

Hi all, I've encountered a problem with a recent buyer and thought I'd come on the boards for some advice. This buyer purchased an authentic branded belt from me after many negotiations of prices, and saying that she seems to have seen some marks (wh...