Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Is this a scam? Potentially fradulent ebay buyer.

Hello guys,I have a motherboard up for auction, and just got an e-mail from someone offering to complete the transaction outside Ebay. They asked if I would take $30 just to get rid of it. I called Ebay regarding this situation, as I didn't know what...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Return request - Buyer is not responding to my messages

Hi All Wondering what is the best thing to do. I've had a buyer on the 11th Jan open a return request, stating item not as described. I don't agree with the buyer, and it appears they have not read my item description properly. I messaged them via th...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! funniest advice from ebay

For the first time ever I just had an item edited direcy from ebay as I am a valued customer so it was edited by them to prevent removal. It states ''We removed the statement, ?not beads" from the title and description As you list other items to our ...

Free Listings

I wrote to ebay a few years back, I said why don't u let people list for free and increase the Final Value fee to compansate for the listing fee? Well they must have been half listening because they increased the Final Value Fee but only offered 40 f...

• 5 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Catagory Numbers

Hi, Does anyone know if there is a listing of the Catagory numbers I can print off. I have search and can only find the Catagory names. Thanks

A good and affordable alternative to eBay's Blackthorne?

Hi guys, ever since eBay shut down Blackthorne which was the best and easiest way to create and upload hundreds of listings in minutes, I have been unable to find to find a similar replacement. Your suggestions are appreciated

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Server Not Found for My eBay

Was only just done revising a listing when My eBay is suddenly unavailable to access. The browser just gives me the typical "Server Not Found" message. Has done so since about 10:30 tonight. Very frustrating when I needed to revise twenty more items!...

Hello everyone I have been lurking these boards for years and still cannot understand the bickering

I have been a member of EBAY even before it was EBAY. I cannot remember the name at this point of time. It was a great place to visit and it was loved by everyone. I now only sell on 1 account but this is my posting account. My Question? Why is there...

• 30 replies
  • 1 Helpful

How to pay for dispute

Hello all, To keep a long story short. I've sold 2 similar sets of cutleries on ebay to a fraudulent buyer in the US (2 feedbacks, I should have noticed). They filed a non-authentic claim on my items, and the usual story goes, ebay sided with the buy...

• 67 replies
  • 0 Helpful

INR and what to do???

Hi ppl I have had a INR case opened (no contact from buyer b4)However thats it. Buyer has not responded to any msgs or phone calls.Time is up 2morrow and im just wondering what to do?should I just refund (item sent large letter) or if the buyer ends ...

Oz Post glitch or Seller glitch ? Thoughts please ....

Purchased goods from a seller that I purchase from around 4 times a year. The goods were purchased late last week, so in January, and I have been getting notifcations regarding the parcel with dates from Nov last year? When I put the tracking number ...

New Picture.jpg
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buyer requested a different postage option than quoted

I recently sold an item which I had quoted a pre-paid stachel for postage. The satchel is a cheaper option than boxing, and it can be packed and sent safely without any damage. But the buyer has since messaged me after winning the auction and asked m...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful