Express Post option time frame and handling time

Been a while since I’ve sold - the postage I can’t set to my requirements I’m in Rural WA and express post from here is 5 to 7 business days - the express post option of $12.70 in the list reads 2 business days , so I thort  I’ll set my handling time , but that option isn’t there any more - how do I over come this problem

Message 1 of 12
Latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

If you go into your listing and select revise, the option to change the handling time is near the bottom. 

Message 2 of 12
Latest reply

All good, found this option in the list - Calculated Australia Post (FREE) 15 Business Days - I’ll use this Option and add the Postage Value to Items price.

Message 3 of 12
Latest reply

Yes , it use to be there but it’s no longer there the handling time option has been removed, the only way the handling time changes is what is in the available postage options  - I’m using the eBay AP on a iPad, I’m wondering if the AP is restricted for setting these options - I’ll see if it’s different using the website on a PC, I’ll check this when I’m at work

Message 4 of 12
Latest reply

Yes, I would definitely check it on a PC because right before I posted my reply, I went into one of my listings to check if the Handling Time option was there. It was. Which is why I posted my reply. The app is good for some things, but mostly, it sux, so best to use the desktop version (even if on a device).

Message 5 of 12
Latest reply

@tickford-t3 wrote:

....... I’m in Rural WA and express post from here is 5 to 7 business days.......

As you probably know, I'm in SW WA and it can take that long or more for parcels to get from just Welshpool to me down here. 😎

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 6 of 12
Latest reply

I'm on the PC as i text - all 7 listings when i Revise them, all 7 do not have the Handling Time Button, the only way i have Handling Time is when i select one of Ebays Listed Postage options then it sets the Handling Time - not sure what's going on with ebay - will need to contact them - all good i've used the Free Post with 15 day Handling Post option at the moment 

Message 7 of 12
Latest reply

as you can see No Handling Button - this is the same on all of my listings

handli.PNGhandling.PNG

Message 8 of 12
Latest reply

I did this a few weeks ago when I activated postage policies or something similar.  You need to go back to your settings and turn it off. Sorry I don't have the exact instructions on where to find it.

Message 9 of 12
Latest reply

very helpful thanx , on that info you can Edit the Postage Policy that you require - the Handling Time is in amongst the info that can be Edited ,  you can adjust in there

Message 10 of 12
Latest reply