Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Change of address

I moved back from the UK and for some reason I have part of the UK address in my Aussie address. I'm also selling an item and my location is stated as the UK.How do I change this?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

REMOVED

This member REMOVED won the bidding on my item and after winning, did not pay or respond to any messages from myself or eBay, causing me distress and anxiety. I have had to relist the item which is now still available and difficult now to sell becaus...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Seller refund issue

I sold a Nintendo Switch to a buyer overseas in April. The item was shipped via sea carrier and took 3 months to deliver. During that time eBay decided to refund the buyer and the item has since then delivered. Upon requesting a reimbursement, eBay s...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Refund to a buyer who does not communicate.

Looking for advice please. I sell Personalised Kid's Placemats (with the child's name on them). I have a buyer who did not give me the child's name for the placemat they chose, even 'tho I've made it VERY clear in my ads. about giving me the child's ...

Reporting stolen photos and listing

So I've had yet another of my listings & photos stolen. What happened to the report function? I used to be able to report from the listing and enter the item number of the listing they stole it from. Now it seems that my only option is to report thro...

Australia Post eParcel Rates

Hi Everybody, Just wondering if anyone out there can give us in the MyPost Business world an example of the eParcel rates(both Standard and Express) they are currently getting and volume they are sending to get this rate. As I would like to possibly ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Anyone having issues with messages ?

I usually go straight to My eBay and when a message arrives a number appears next to the word messages as it should.Haven't received any emails which I also usually do when a message is sent to my eBay account. Today I click on messages and WHAT ? .....

Advice about using a courier

I am going to be switching from AusPost to using couriers soon. I would love some advice from anyone using a courier service. What do yo add to your ads to make sure (as much as possible) buyer know you are using a courier service? Do you offer ( at ...

Does having a basic store increase sales?

I have had a basic store in a single category for several years now and have seen sales ebb and flow as you would expect. I am not entirely sure it made much difference in volume of sales but back when I took out the basic subscription it had more va...

Heads up. New postage with tracking scam.

G’day folks. New scam emerging……. As we all know, eBay sellers only require the delivery of an item’s tracking to say ‘delivered’ and that’s about where their responsibilities lie…. Fair enough, but we often see the boards filled with buyers claiming...

• 25 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Can you win INR with just a postcode/suburb?

Hey guys - I just posted a buyer's order today (express post letter at her request, which I never use) and she's just advised that, as of today, she is no longer at that address (it's a company address) due to personal reasons. She's a repeat buyer, ...

Resolved! Return to Sender

I sold and sent to address provided by eBay. Item returned to me safely, marked RTS. I reckon I have just received the most dodgy advice from the chat service Seriously suggesting I could keep the item and the buyers cash..... I doubt that would end ...