FVF on relists

Just wish for clarification. If I list on the promotion weekend and then select relist 8 times  if the item is sold on the relists do I pay FVF on the sale?.Does the Promo only apply to the first listing? Thank you for all your advise and information, much appreciated. Patricia.

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

FVF on relists

I'm assuming you are doing auctions as the auto-relists are no longer available for BINs.

However, as the conditions clearly state, the promo only applies to the initial listing. Once they relist, you are up for standard FVFs. Always have been.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

FVF on relists

I'm assuming you are doing auctions as the auto-relists are no longer available for BINs.

However, as the conditions clearly state, the promo only applies to the initial listing. Once they relist, you are up for standard FVFs. Always have been.

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

FVF on relists

If you want to keep using the $1 weekend promotions, list all your auctions on a Saturday or Sunday, for 7 days, but leave the auto relist box unticked. That way they will end each Saturday or Sunday and you can relist manually after accepting the promo again. I tend to do mine on a Sunday, that way if the promo does end (which it will eventually, because nothing is forever on eBay), then I can edit each auction to tick the auto relist box before they end. 

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

FVF on relists

Hi Tippy, thank you for your solution. I will do that in the future.I can relist in bulk, but what about time? It would not be possible to schedule as approx. 100 items. Your input is much appreciated. Many thanks. Patricia.

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

FVF on relists

When you bulk relist you can bulk edit the start time along with any of the other usual bulk edits.
Message 5 of 5
Latest reply