Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Separate product line/store

Hi all, I'm looking to branch out into a different line of products.I have another ebay ID which I haven't used for a 5+ years, and I was thinking of opening a Basic store under that ID. 1) Do you think I would still have to wait 21 days to get my fu...

Big news coming out??? Waiting for confirmation email.

Have they changed their policy on GTC?Will it run forever?Will you get 40 free listings per month?Will you avoid relistings fees during the month with rollovers? Waiting for the confirmation email on their new updated policy.If this is true it is big...

The fun and games and money grab have now started.

Previous fixed price listing are now being relisted automaticaly as GTC despite the relistiing box being ticked as a 30 day selling duration when the listing was first placed, these have not being allowed to run their natural course.Totally idiot.So ...

Sendle.com - any experience?

I couldn't find any posts about them so, has anyone had any experience with sendle yet. I am a bit put off with the list of things they won't carry but otherwise it might be a good parcel delivery service as an alternative to Auspost. I wonder if the...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Sendle and Office Works V AP

Hi Guys,I have recently used Sendle and OW Mailman for larger light bulky items sending items to Townsville. Although MM requires you to go into store to process its rather easy. On Sunday I booked 3x5kg boxes online with Sendle saving nealry $60. Pi...

GTC - the Real Information

So now we can all stop wondering. Here is the word from on high about how GTC will actually work. Reported on eCommeceBytes are excerpts from a seller chat in the US quoting eBay's Brian Burke: Article As usual, all the info coming out of CS is total...

• 2 replies
  • 6 Helpful

Multi variation listings in bulk from current listings

Hi everyonecan you please helpis there any way I can select a certain quantity of current listings I have listed and combine them into a variation in one go? i was ready some earlier chats about a multi variation merger tool but I can’t find anymore ...

End of Turbo Lister - No Longer Supported

Checked Turbo Lister and went to list a couple of items and recived an error message and unable to upload the filesError:- Turbo Lister is no longer supported. Learn more about alternative tools you can use to manage your business on eBayhttps://sell...

• 35 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Resolved! Make offer

I am listing all my items as auction and always tick the "make an offer" box. A buyer tried to make an offer that was less than the starting price and was not able to do so. I checked with EBay and they said that it only applied to higher offers.Is t...

Account managers

Was told a while ago once a store reaches a certain limit eBay will assign that seller an account manager to assist dealing wtih any questions or issues that seller may haveDoes anyone know the volume that needs to be reached in order to get an Accou...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

eBay Australia - Calculate and Bill International Shipping; then walk away without a service

Not impressed. Had something to sell which I opened to international sales also. First time as everything else has been domestic. I selected calculate shipping etc for both Domestic and International. Item sold and buyer paid immediately after eBay c...

ebay.PNG