Fastway / Aramex

Ebay sellers please be advised that after yet another debacle if you use Fastway / Aramex I for one will not purchase from you. Fed up of no tracking updates, deliveries weeks late and no reply to phone calls.

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Fastway / Aramex

If sellers are using a courier the chances are that they will be going through a broker like Sendle, so they will have little idea which courier service is actually being used. Also most sellers would be aware that Fastway in particular is a problematic courier and won't use them normally, if they do deal directly with a courier.  

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

Fastway / Aramex

(I am dealing with post-op pain; I post this merely in the spirit of friendly fire (and the bullets are made of jelly). I'm truly putting my urge to feel grumpy and to nitpick down to lack of Endone. Where is my Endone? I had four tablets remaining. They were in a plain unmarked white thin cardboard box and they were last seen on the coffee table, and I suspect that someone has thrown them out thinking it was an empty worthless cardboardy thing.)

Posters posting on these boards, please be advised that "fed up of" is so very, very wrong. It's an abuse of English and you may be reported to the Punctuation, Spelling and Grammar Protective Agency.

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

Fastway / Aramex

school-funnies.png

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

Fastway / Aramex

twyngwyn, I was previously unaware of Storyboard That.

Mwa ha ha...

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

Fastway / Aramex

sna-4293
Community Member

Me too. Having trouble with something coming from the US which was handed to them.

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

Fastway / Aramex

I've just discovered that the Game/ DVD/ CD/ Vinyl retailers such as Import CD's or Movie Mars use carriers that hand the packages over to curriers instead of Australia Post, so if you want any media from these sort of companies you'll have to go with sellers within AU instead or go with a Pitney Bowes GSP purchase instead. This happens after Australia Post scrapped economy delivery in 2020, but it seems to now have resumed, but these sellers EG Rarewaves, Movie Mars, Import CD's all use UPS Mail Innovations who have too many middle men who just run you around in circles and make you deal with Fastway who have yet to deliver my CD.

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply