Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Messages missing

Just a word of warning. Make sure you check your email accounts carefully, as I have just found a message from this morning that did not appear in eBay messages and also an invoice I sent earlier today 'vanished' - have sent it a second time and is s...

Trying to add quantity to a variation item ???

Hi there, I am trying to update the quantity's on an item listed in Jewellery & Watch Fashion Jeweller Brooches & Pinsevery time I do I get the message "It looks like there's a problem with this listing. *Theme is not allowed as a variation specific....

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

EBay won’t let me list more than one item for sale this month. What am I doing wrong?

Clearly I am doing something wrong… or am I.I haven’t sold anything for awhile but I’m wanting to list approx 6 lots of small ceramic items. Easy to list and post and a couple that are worth $$$ which I am prepared to sell for $$.but it won’t let me ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Why do eBay Payments Take 2 days to process?

I used to get my eBay Payments the day after a sale. Now it takes an extra day and is screwing with me and bills and other payments are getting late because of it. Why did it change? Why is it taking as long as it does? Will we ever see a day again w...

Coupons

Quick question about coupons. I have created a coupon at 10% discount but I can't find if the discount also applies to postage cost or just the price of the item. Can someone clarify for me or and/or share their experiences with coupons - ta

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! eBay fee > 13% including postage, makes it critical to assign a product price. any formula?

hiI was on ebay for 8 years, selling and buying. Never bothered to calculate what ebay is charging me after sale proceeds. But after a recent sale of a single product, and checked the details of variable fee charged and it is 13.4%. So, after deducti...

• 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Who Pays Postage when Customer calims Item did not live up to its expectations?

Hope someone can help with my query. I refunded the $16 to customer as i dont want her hassling me or worst still leaving me negative feedback.If this happens in future i want to know who is liable for return of item me or customer?In the first insta...

Resolved! Why is there no option to set a reserve price on a new listing or to change a listing?

Just listed a couple of computer items and realised after listing that I did not set a reserve price. After reviewing help, despite the instructions, there is no option to set a reserve price when revising the items. Look at what options were availab...

• 14 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Ebay Labels vs. Auspost Business

Hi there, hoping a more experienced seller might have some advice for me. Have been selling a few months, doing OK. Sending out about 50-60 parcels / month. Have been looking into whether I should move all my postage to the Auspost Business account o...

Don’t get final value fee promotions anymore?

So it seems like since the start of this year, eBay has stopped giving our final value fee promotions? Maybe there will be one soon, but I have not received anything such as the classic $1 final value fee promotions, or even “sell for free” promotion...

• 7 replies
  • 7 Helpful