EBay won’t let me list more than one item for sale this month. What am I doing wrong?

suzi.ma
Community Member

Clearly I am doing something wrong… or am I.

I haven’t sold anything for awhile but I’m wanting to list approx 6 lots of small ceramic items.  Easy to list and post and a couple that are worth $$$ which I am prepared to sell for $$.

but it won’t let me list more than one item.  Why?  I was also maxed at $10 value.  So I’ve listed a cheap little lot… but now am locked out of selling more.  
I can’t quite believe this is what eBay is now.  So what am I doing wrong.  
Help required, cheers.

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

EBay won’t let me list more than one item for sale this month. What am I doing wrong?

What you are doing wrong is being an infrequent seller.

eBay policies for new/infrequent sellers are exactly as you describe.

Also be aware that eBay policies for new/infrequent sellers are a hold on the sale proceeds for 30 days if you've signed up to Managed Payments. If you haven't signed up to MP, the hold is indefinite/forever.

As far as escalation goes, you could try talking to as CS rep. Good luck with that.

Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

suzi.ma
Community Member

I’ve had an expert write to say this is how we roll.  Omg.  

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

imastawka
Honored Contributor

Contact  CS  via  live chat, and request an increase to your selling limit.

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

suzi.ma
Community Member

I’ve spoken with CS and issue resolved.  Thank you for your help everyone 😊

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

After being in hospital for time off and on, having the same problem and don't know how to fix, any answers ?

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

Read the replys,   That is what the OP did and resolved the issue

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply