Messages missing

Just a word of warning.  Make sure you check your email accounts carefully, as I have just found a message from this morning that did not appear in eBay messages and also an invoice I sent earlier today 'vanished' - have sent it a second time and is still not showing as sent ?!  And it's not even Friday Smiley LOL

Message 1 of 21
Latest reply
20 REPLIES 20

Messages missing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qe_Rt_oQhU                    Smiley LOL

image host
Message 2 of 21
Latest reply

Messages missing

Tears of laughter.jpg

Message 3 of 21
Latest reply

Messages missing

The angels have the message box 

Message 4 of 21
Latest reply

Messages missing

I sent an invoice on Sunday night and it was clear the buyer didn't get it because he paid 2 lots of postage. I normally tick the box to send me a copy but can't remember if I did that time. Very frustrating! I meant to put the excess postage in his parcel when I posted it, but I was in a rush and had it all sealed up when I remembered, so I'll send him a refund through PayPal.

Message 5 of 21
Latest reply

Messages missing

It happened on hubby's ID actually, and I'm guessing the buyer hasn't received the second invoice either as she hasn't paid and all communication has stopped pretty much mid conversation ?? It was a similar situation, she paid for one item, then ordered another item, so I asked her not to pay until I sent a manual invoice without postage as I would post together . . . . . nothing since.  Worst part is, I can feel a defect coming for late shipping as she bought and paid for the first item yesterday Smiley Surprised

Message 6 of 21
Latest reply

Messages missing

The app is having problems with messages. I get the notification ting noise and then when  open the message there is no content, just blank. I then have to go into the full site to be able to see messages. This has been happening for at least 5 days - since the 'upgrade' of the app. FRUSTRATING

Message 7 of 21
Latest reply

Messages missing

Thanks for that info.  Interesting to know as the buyer is in hospital, so probably using a phone Smiley Sad and still no word from her despite several messages and 3 invoices now.  Very odd, when she actually wanted the second item added to her first order - hoping she is ok . . . . . .

Message 8 of 21
Latest reply

Messages missing

If it's anything like my local hospital, mobile coverage is virtually non existant, despite it staring straight at a mobile tower. Whoever designed it stuffed up. They put the X-Ray department near the front, which has lead walls, so most of the hospital has little to no mobile coverage.

Message 9 of 21
Latest reply

Messages missing

But what came first, the hospital or the mobile phone tower?

Maybe the telco should have thought about tower placement for more than as nanosecond.

Message 10 of 21
Latest reply