Fee discrepancy

I have been checking back through my fees for the last couple of months and have noticed that I am being charged $9.95 per month for selling manager pro (supposedly free with a basic store) and my monthly fee for a basic store is $27.45 when I've just read that a basic store should be $24.95. Has anyone else noticed similar strange fees happening on their account? Any suggestions as to why this should be happening? Thanks. Woman Frustrated 

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Fee discrepancy

GST:    they only tell you $24.95 but unless you are registered as a business for GST youl have to pay GST 10% which makes it $27.45.   I don't know why you are being charged for selling manager pro.

Selling Manager is a free tool to help medium-volume sellers run their eBay businesses. Selling Manager Pro includes additional features for higher volume sellers. Selling Manager Pro is exclusive to Store subscribers and is free with any Store subscription.

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Fee discrepancy

Thankyou Curraone! Yes, I'm not a registered business, so that accounts for that one. Cheers Cat Happy

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

Fee discrepancy

Double-check your credits for the month, just in case - I'm on managed payments now so fees are done differently with that, but I do remember that the $9.95 for SMP used to be simultaneously charged and credited on my monthly invoices (i.e. it has to be a line item and instead of putting the subscription in at $0.00, they'd put it in as $9.95, but then they credited $9.95 at the same time so I never actually paid for it). 

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

Fee discrepancy

Thankyou dg...exactly as you described...whew!!! 

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply