Feedback “Left for others” not working?

Anyone else having issues checking the feedback left by buyers to other sellers?

The “Left for others” tab seems to be not working?

Message 1 of 11
Latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Re: Feedback “Left for others” not working?

I agree. Best match feedback is not necessarily helpful. If they want to offer that as an option in a drop down menu, fine. But there should always be the option for buyers to see feedback in the order it has been given.

It is interesting that they are collecting the photos. I noticed this a few months back. I decided to leave a neg for a seller (for the first time in many years) and attached 2 photos which I think would have spoken 1000 words. Photos are not yet being attached to visible feedback but I am wondering if sellers can see them when a claim is opened as the seller had my feedback removed. I had said that I didn't believe my item was brand new as advertised & this was a company that bought trade ins (which is what they say on their shop website).

I find it hard to believe what ebay says-that most of the photos submitted so far have been for positive feedback. I suspect most buyers would be more motivated to submit photos when they are not happy, when they want to show a problem. Could be wrong. Remains to be seen, I guess.

Message 11 of 11
Latest reply