Feedback from buyer disappeared

I sold to a buyer with 0 feedback.  At first I was hesitant but the buyer paid and I shipped the item.  They confirmed they received the item and left me positive feedback so I did the same.  Everything was good for awhile until I logged on today and noticed that the feedback they left me had disappeared but the feedback I left them is still there.  They are still registered user so I don't know why this has happened.  Should I be worried? 

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Feedback from buyer disappeared

It may be that eBay removed the feedback due to the dsr star rating the buyer left you or it mat be the buyer breached feedback policy in a way only understood by ebay bots or reps.

I would not be concerned, but thats just me - if you are worried or just want more info IMO give eBay a call and enquire directly
Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

Re: Feedback from buyer disappeared

I was worried so I actually contacted ebay through email. They responded 2 days later saying they needed more info which I did provide them. After that, I did not hear from them for a whole week so decided to follow up once again and still nothing. No responses at all from ebay. I checked the buyer's feedback and they still have 1 postive feedback which I left them. Not sure what to do now. Should I be concerned at all.
Message 3 of 3
Latest reply