Fees for business account vs personal account?

I have seen mentioned on various other websites that the fee structure is different for business accounts than it is for personal accounts. Though I see no mention of this on Aussie ebay's site at all so not sure if this is true, or if it is applicable to Australian ebay. So I was just wondering if anyone here has a business account, are the fees different to a personal account?

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Not that I know, as far as I see you just get more emails. Not really sure what the difference is if any and if there is it's not noticable.

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

@oz-e-seller wrote:

I have seen mentioned on various other websites that the fee structure is different for business accounts than it is for personal accounts. Though I see no mention of this on Aussie ebay's site at all so not sure if this is true, or if it is applicable to Australian ebay. So I was just wondering if anyone here has a business account, are the fees different to a personal account?

Only in terms of GST - the fees listed for stores on the eBay info page don't include GST so they will be higher for anyone who isn't registered as a business and registered to collect GST, since if they are, they can provide their ABN to ebay and not pay GST on the fees (the articles may assume that any account registered as a business qualifies for GST, VAT or other sales tax-free fees, since sellers in the EU also pay VAT on their fees). 

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply