Free Listings

As a seller I used to get emails to let me know when bonus free listings were available but I don't get them anymore. Has anyone got any idea when eBay is going to give sellers some bonus free listings? Also how do I get eBay to send me an email when bonus free listings are availablle as I now have a new email address. I haven't had any this year and usually I get them every 3 months or so.

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Free Listings

The free listings are an incentive to list a lot, then recoup the fees as you relist them.

There is an oversupply of items for sale compared to buyers so free listing seem to be on hold at the moment.

-------------------------------

ASSUMPTION IS THE MOTHER OF ALL STUFF UPS!!

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Free Listings

Free listings seem to be a rare thing these days.

Only ebay can predict when/if they will hand them out.

Sometimes you will get an email other times not, so best to watch these boards as usually someone will post a link on here if freebies are handed out, even when you don't get the email. Usually the posted link will work.

Some are for non-stores only others are for store holders or occasionally a mix.

The current one that is out there is STRICTLY by email invitation ONLY. So even the post on here will NOT work unless you have received the email invitation.

Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

Free Listings

it was a 'carrot'....stores haven't seen them since Jan 2015
Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

Free Listings

The free listings are an incentive to list a lot, then recoup the fees as you relist them.

There is an oversupply of items for sale compared to buyers so free listing seem to be on hold at the moment.

-------------------------------

ASSUMPTION IS THE MOTHER OF ALL STUFF UPS!!
Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

Free Listings

They used to come out nearly every fortnight for non store sellers. Since Christmas, they've only been coming out every month. If that pattern continues, there may be some next weekend as that will make it 4 weeks since the last promotion.

As already mentioned, keep an eye on the forums because someone always posts a link.

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

Free Listings

Thanks very much for everybody who replied to my question. Much appreciated. I'll keep an out on the forum.

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

Free Listings

But, but...you went past this one

http://www.rsvp.ebay.com.au/rsvp/signup/2481?

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

Free Listings

thankyou!
Message 8 of 8
Latest reply