Free listings and start of month reset

Hi everyone,

I am hoping someone out there can help me.

I have been very busy over the weeend trying to make good use of my 200 free listingswith the promo ending at midnight  Sunday night.

I use Auctiva to create my listings and I  was just about to schedule some saved listings to start tomorrow  night  (Sunday) between 9 and 10 pm (my preferred end time slot) when a thought occurred to me:

If my 40 free monthy listing quota resets tomorrow morning (1st of the month) will my listings that start tomorrow night come of that quota?

I hope you can make sense of what I am trying to ask.

I really dont want to eat into my 40 free monthly listing quota - if so I would prefer to start my auctions this evening.

Cheers!

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Any listing that starts during the promo period will count as part of the free 200. If you've used the 200 or at the end of the promo period then they'll count towards your free monthly tally.

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

I find that when a promotion is running, those are always used before any of the standard free listings allocated.

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

Thank you both for your quick responses.

I have only ever had one free listing offer and it was mid month - this is the first one that has crossed over through the start of the month.

It is nice to know that come Monday morning I will still have 40 free listings to use in December.

Any way - back to 'work' I go!

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply