Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Neutral feedback

I received a my second neutral feedback. First one was for pick up only & buyer did not make contact until 10 days after sale and then wanted me to post as well as sell the items for half sale price - cancelled sale. LESSON LEARNT! Today I was left n...

Should eBay "encourage" sellers to offer insured post option for goods over a certain value?

eBay have really pushed the express post option through TRS plus, however choosing to get it faster, does not reduce the risk of a parcel being lost or damaged in transit. Given paypals policy changes and their backing off from any form of buyer prot...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Unhappy buyer

I purchased a camera from an Australian Camera Supplier in Western Australia. I was referred to him via Whirlpool forums and he had the best price I could find. The supplier covers the camera under their warranty for 12 months. I had to sell the came...

Is Auctonic lister working?

A couple of years ago I downloaded the free Auctonic lister. I found that it had problems and I gave up trying to use it. Every so often I check its site but get an error message when I try to access its forum. Does anybody know if Auctonic is operat...

Trouble listing description- not allowind me to type.

Have tried for hours for naught. Have done title all the way to photo - no probs. When i try to fill in description- nothing. no curser action.Also the sfforts have created 6 items" please finish listing" which when i hit delete - nothing happens. An...

Is there a way to remove "posted with eBay mobile" without going into every listing and revising it?

Hi There, I was just wondering if there is a way to remove "posted with eBay mobile" without going into every listing and revising them? We sometimes list things so they're up for sale and then go and clean them up later (we are time poor parents of ...

Dodgy Paypal email just received.

Received this tonight - have forwarded it to Spoof@Paypal Looks legit at first glance. Knew I hadn't sent the money so checked my Paypal account - of course nothing there. Transaction ID: 2A7927233P1631017 You sent a payment of $79.3 AUD to eBay Inte...