Free listings for XMAS??

Hi, Just wondering if anyone has seen if we are getting some xtra listings for Xmas.

Would love to boost my sales.

Message 1 of 32
Latest reply
31 REPLIES 31

Re: Free listings for XMAS??

Merry Christmas to every-one.

Unfortunately although I only have one selling account which I have been trying to build on and is not a large account yet I have been made a power seller and all invitations that have been posted since then I have not been able to accept. I keep getting the message that the offer has expired.

On the positive side I will not have to keep checking on ebay listings for messages and I can enjoy Christmas more with my family.

Thank you for the help you gave me this year with a buyer and wishing every-one who was able to accept the offer happy selling.

Best wishes daffodilau

Message 31 of 32
Latest reply

Re: Free listings for XMAS??

@daffodilau wrote:

Merry Christmas to every-one.

Unfortunately although I only have one selling account which I have been trying to build on and is not a large account yet I have been made a power seller and all invitations that have been posted since then I have not been able to accept. I keep getting the message that the offer has expired.

On the positive side I will not have to keep checking on ebay listings for messages and I can enjoy Christmas more with my family.

Thank you for the help you gave me this year with a buyer and wishing every-one who was able to accept the offer happy selling.

Best wishes daffodilau

Being a powerseller has nothing to do with it. The link in this thread is an invitation only one, it crops up every month or so and is always the same promotion number. It's different to the other promotions that usually come out once a month that are available to all non store sellers, regardless of TRS or PS status.

The last free for all promotions were the 600 that eBay gave out in November. There haven't been any this month, so you haven't missed out. I was able to accept the one in this thread because I got the email. It only worked on one account though. The account that the email is attached to. My other account gives the expired message. 

Message 32 of 32
Latest reply