Free listings?

When should i expect a free listing? Is anyone else thinking it would of been today going from past freebies?

Message 1 of 27
Latest reply
26 REPLIES 26

Re: Free listings?

Actually, as I have only been trading with any regularity since Dec'13,  I found that comment very useful towards understanding the history / mindset of what's been happening here.

@pickapresent13: So, if I am understanding this, you pay $49.95 per month & get 200 'free' BIN listings & then pay $0.20 per listing after that?... Doesn't that just mean you're paying about $0.25 for each of those 'free' listings?... But then you sometimes get offered more truly free listings also?

Message 21 of 27
Latest reply

If you'd have read my post you would have seen the relevance.

Message 22 of 27
Latest reply

Ummm, yeah I did... & sorry, no I dont???

Message 23 of 27
Latest reply

Dave, igore that last post... I thought that was haolove responding to me???

Your post was interesting & useful!

Message 24 of 27
Latest reply

@eggmuffins wrote:

@pickapresent13: So, if I am understanding this, you pay $49.95 per month & get 200 'free' BIN listings & then pay $0.20 per listing after that?... Doesn't that just mean you're paying about $0.25 for each of those 'free' listings?... But then you sometimes get offered more truly free listings also?

I run a Featured store as well, but I don't really consider the $49.95 p/m as paying for the first 200 BINs etc, particularly as I was paying that much before there were any free listings as part of the store package - but that could be seen as just a different way of calculating the same sum.

A store package gives you access to a number of other benefits, everything from record keeping (Selling Manager Pro is a $9.95 p/m fee without a store) to a bit of help with cross-promoting your own items via store design, categories, email marketing, sales features and so on, plus stores get a reduced FVF. Basic store FVF doesn't reduce by much in some categories - especially for media items - but can be quite significant in other categories / price ranges. (For example, FVF without a store is 9.9% in almost all categories, with a basic store it's 9.5% on media, Fashion and some other categories, 7% for many other categories, down to - I think - 5%, give or take, for tech gadgets over $200. Each higher-up store package reduces the FVF charged by 1% respectively, so what is 9.5% with a basic is 8.5% with a Featured and 7.5% with an Anchored store). So the value is in more than just the standard free listings.

Message 25 of 27
Latest reply

okay im fairly new at this but its telling me i have 40 free listings per month but its only alowing me to list 10 call anyone explain please

Message 26 of 27
Latest reply

linda, the free listings offer is for sellers who are 'eligible'

as a New seller, you will first have to establish yourself as an honest and trustworthy seller who does the right thing.

once you build up your feedback for good transactions you can request ebay to remove your selling limits ..

goodluck

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
~~ ~~ ~~ Those who do right, have nothing to fear.
Message 27 of 27
Latest reply