Free postage banner on listings has disappeared

I always have free postage on all my listings BUT the last few things I have listed don't show the usual 'free postage' banner on the listing and in the Postage details shows -' Read item description or contact seller for details'?? Has something changed?? I've double checked that I have selected 'Free Postage' for ths listing.

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: Free postage banner on listings has disappeared

Of your 3 items, 2 are showing as free postage and the other is showing as pick up. Are you logged into eBay AU? Just check thewebsite address when you click on your listing and make sure it hasn't somehow landed on ebay.com. I sometimes search on ebay.com and forget to change it back and then worry when things look not right!

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

this is what I just saw when I looked at one of your listings.  It shows a 'Free Postage' banner across the top corner of your listing pic

free postage banner.JPG

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

I know this one shows the free postage banner - but from yesterday any new items I create are not showing the banner, no matter what changes I make to them - I have several items sitting in Draft at the moment because I can't get them to show free postage.

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

I had a look at one of my draft items with free postage and the banner doesn't show - so I conclude it doesn't in draft - only when you actually list it.

So why not complete a listing and see if the banner is there, and if not, come back to the boards for more help  Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

Thanks so much for your help - You're right! The listing does show the banner and the Free Postage wording only after you list it - not when you're previewing it. It also loses the banner if you're looking at the item in MyEbay after its closed. Bit confusing, but at least now I know.

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

Yep, they are definitely showing it now 🙂

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply