GAH!! What happened to my account activity section!?!?!

Ok so I went to the account activity section to view my FVF for some recently sold items. And I am met with a changed look, which includes a gallery plus, picture pack, and insertion fee entry for EVERY ITEM I just relisted!!!

Now, they are all set as $0, I've not been charged for anything, so that's not an issue. But, some of us actually use the running fee tallys, and now having to sort through 3 entries for every item I list/relist is going to be a total pain in the neck, and pointless, since isn't gallery plus and picture pack free for everyone now, all the time? Why even put it on there?

It's not just me getting a weird screen is it? I've attached a screenshot below.

Yuck. What were you thinking ebay?

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

I would be very Careful and make sure you check all So called listing Fees. Since August 3 times I have had to contact CS as Fees have been imposed on my Listings when they are closing. Have listed on 150 free listings Plus  40 a Month for up to 3 relists and suddenly I am charged $1.50 per listing after item has closed or close to closing including Sold Items. Have spent hours on the Phone to CS and so Far all incorrect listing fees of $1.50 have been refunded. But It Pays to Check Your Fees being Charged. You get an email saying Item is scheduled for relisting and Cost is $1.50 problem is I only use the Free Listings as starting an Auction item at $1 and Paying Fees if Sold and $1.50 to list is something I do NOT do try telling CS that. Their answer is Put on Hold, Hold again and then the Line drops out ring back and Start again.  

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

Make that 4 times now happened again overnight.

Item finished and sold at 20.10 AEST 23rd Sept Insertion fee of $1.50 Charged for same item at 02.11 AEST this morning the 24th. Back to speaking with CS at 0800 today why can they not sort their problems out.

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

I've just been thru and double checked all fees etc on all our seller accounts and everything looks to be in order.

I usually do regular checks and so far have not picked anything that looks like a problem.

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply