GTC listings has ended itself !!!

Hello,

Just wondering is anyone had this experience before?

All of my items are list as GTC, I don't know what happened but my 2 listings have been ended itself !!, the first one happended on the 8th of July and the second one is just happended yesterday. 

This is the item number of the one that ended yesterday, 171759530095, there is 31 pieces remaining quantity and the reason of ending showing that the item is "No longer available"

I have rang ebay  2 times, and have been transfered to talk to 5 different people, they can confirm that there is no one log in to my account and ended this, but they also don't know how this  happended, the only thing it could be is ""System Error"" !! thats what they said......

Oh dear, I am so Lucky !!

I am completely understand that system can be error and these kind of things can happended, but i really don't like the answer saying "" You just have to relist it"" what my concern is, the items have been sold 52 pieces and had nearly 100 watcher on it,,,,,,,I dont really care about the watchers, but i want my selling record of those 52 back....

If I relist it, there will be no selling record which I think it is important part for buyers to see, I have asked them to relist my item and brings that original listing back, so lets say i want them to brings my record back,,,, but the answers from those 5 people from ebay is No, they can't do that......

Is anyone haveing the same problem with me? is it correct that I just have su*k it up that I really lost those selling record, relist it and move on?? thats all I can do?? and how will I know if there is anything else are going to end again soon??....

Is Anybody having this problem?? Please let me know.... any help and advice would be very much appriciated.

Message 1 of 2
Latest reply
1 REPLY 1

GTC listings has ended itself !!!

My understanding is that relisting (as opposed to 'sell similar') will retain the sales history.

As eBay have said they won't reinstate the listings, you don't have a great deal of choice.

Message 2 of 2
Latest reply