Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay has wrong info on their auto product description for iPod.

Just put an iPod Touch 5th gen up for sale and I notice that eBay fills in the product details which says it has an FM radio, but it does not. Not sure how much of a big deal it is since it's on everyone elses iPod 5th gen product description but it ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How's your sales in the last Month

I don't know how much longer I will be selling, my sales in the last month are down 75%. I have never had this happen! I was wondering is it just my shop or other's are also seeing the decline?

why won't the postage show up in "my ebay" page

I have sold an item on another account which was supposed to be "pick up only". I agreed to post it to the buyer and worked out a price. When i sent the invoice, i changed the "pick up only" to standard postage and put the cost in. The preview showed...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Another 100 free listings thread as editorial

Why ebay does not make the 100 free listings more user friendly to sellers is beyond me.Rather than wait for an invitation that may or may not arrive ebay should set aside one weekend a month so everybody is on the same page. Nothing wrong with the f...

Sending iPhone to USA from Aus

Hi, I've found out that it's 130 to send an iPhone from Aus to USA with pack and send. Does anyone know the cost of tax and customs in USA?

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Seller wants my Paypal ID

Hello, need some help please. Seller has agreed to refund me for postage I had to pay on an item from PO as insuffient postage was paid by her. She wanted to send the refund through the post to which I of course replied for her to just refund me thro...

Ebay + Paypal FEES is killing my business, it adds approx 15% of sales amount. What is my options

Hello I am selling items worth 800~ 810 AUD each, I recently setup a store i saw my first ebay is appox 10% of the sale value and Paypal 3% TOTAL 13~15%. For me it brings me to my cost price. Can someone suggest any options. ITEM Category : Mobile Ph...

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Free Postage Do I Have To Send Items Indidually

Hi AllThanks for taking the time to read this.I offer Free Postage on my Items "Trading Cards" Postage costs are always 70 cents to $1.40. which is included in the price. Naturally. If a buyer buys more than one card am i obliged to send them separat...

FREE POSTAGE from CHINA Killing my Business

I have been on EBAY for 8 years running a very successful business of handmade butterflies. In the past few months the business is nearly dead because CHina is now producing a similar butterfly that isnt handmade and handcut. NOW I do not mind compet...

Where do I stand - INR?

I received a message from a buyer tonight to let me know their item hadn't arrived. Normally it should have taken 2-3 days at the most and it's now been almost 2 weeks. He was very polite in his message and asked at the end if I had posted it to 10/5...

Resolved! Does anyone know if PayPal will be charging a 'transaction' fee .....

.....for monthly payments to eBay once they separate? Currently, my monthly eBay invoice payments are done through PayPal (always been that way). There has never been any fee involved in doing this. But I'm wondering, once they become separate entiti...

• 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful