eBay has wrong info on their auto product description for iPod.

Just put an iPod Touch 5th gen up for sale and I notice that eBay fills in the product details which says it has an FM radio, but it does not. Not sure how much of a big deal it is since it's on everyone elses iPod 5th gen product description but it would be annoying if a seller returned it due to it not having a radio which is in the description.

Who to contact to correct this?

Message 1 of 16
Latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

saarzi
Community Member

@purusaha wrote:

Who to contact to correct this?

Ebay?  ๐Ÿ˜‰

Okaayyy Ill  be nice. I wouldnt worry about it - Id let Ebay know about the mistake, but, it is Ebays mistake. If it sells and is returned, Ebay wll need to refund the buyer, not you.

Message 2 of 16
Latest reply

Ebay?  ๐Ÿ˜‰

Okaayyy Ill  be nice. I wouldnt worry about it - Id let Ebay know about the mistake, but, it is Ebays mistake. If it sells and is returned, Ebay wll need to refund the buyer, not you.

And the price of bacon will go up as all the pigs are flying to the moon for some green cheese.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 3 of 16
Latest reply

At the end of the day you have listed it knowing the information is incorrect,  that answers itself.  Its your responsibilty to make sure it is correct

Get onto Ebay and get them to change the defaults.

Message 4 of 16
Latest reply

Better yet use accurate descriptions, rather than using default eBay generic rubbish.

Message 5 of 16
Latest reply

DO NOT RELY ON EBAY FOR CORRECT DETAILS...It's up to you to change them
Message 6 of 16
Latest reply

@saarzi wrote:

And where do you think ebay will get the money to refund the disgruntled buyer?  From the seller of course.  And the seller will lose his money and the item.

You do realise it is against posting policy to give false information on the boards don't you?

Message 7 of 16
Latest reply

@lyndal1838 wrote:

@saarzi wrote:

And where do you think ebay will get the money to refund the disgruntled buyer?  From the seller of course.  And the seller will lose his money and the item.

You do realise it is against posting policy to give false information on the boards don't you?

roflmao.gif

Message 8 of 16
Latest reply

*sigh

I've said it before, and I'll say it again.

YOU CAN'T BLOCK PEOPLE ON THESE BOARDS!!!

There is an ignore button, but that only stops them sending you a private message.

Message 9 of 16
Latest reply

Hey people, go easy on lyndal,

something tells me she's an old lady (could be wrong but I doubt it) - it's just the way she writes and advises.

We gotta respect that, I'm sure she means well even if not always accurate.

For the best part her intentions are in the right place - just trying to help.

Reminds me just now of a grandmother I had (passed away), who always had something to say about everything and proffer advice, so we all went along with it, said thank you nan - you are a gem!

It always made her day - thinking she was helping us all!

Great age deserves that.

Message 10 of 16
Latest reply