Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

WHY HAVE EBAY SALES CRASHED

With nothing having changed on my end, I don't understand why my ebay sales have crashed ... down to about 15% of what they were before ... profit on my sales now barely cover my monthly ebay anchor store costs ... I'm now earning LESS than $1 per ho...

Free listings and auto re-lists

Does anyone know whether the automatic free re-lists are coning off the 100 free listings again this time? Ta.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! A bid then an odd request.

Received a bid on an item today and, hot on the heels of the bid came the following "question" from the Bidder: I would like to cancel my bid it was a false bid thanks Now, I know that Bidders can retract bids and Sellers can cancel bids but, what I ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Buyer Has Not Completed Checkout But Has Paid

I sold an item as pickup only four days ago. The buyer came around and paid in cash. The buyer has left positive feedback as have I. I marked the item as sent (I'm new to selling, I hope this was right to do for a pickup item). The only icon that isn...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Free Listings ????

When l read 40 Free Listings this month, or even the 100 Free Listings between day ??? & day ??? Does that mean that l take the Offer to mean it is FREE to List X amount of items for Sale, & to include Free Photo inserts, .... with you only to Pay fo...

What is a 'widget'

A post that I wished to place on this seller board has been stopped. When I preview it, it says: 'A widget could not be displayed'. I have no idea what a 'widget' is. Can anyone help?

Accountant to setup ebay business in Melbourne

Hi All I'm new to this eBay and like the idea of making extra income by selling here. I've been selling here for few months only but see big potential so would like to setup my ebay store as a business and do things correctly that is report and pay a...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Scammers are getting good, looks real but !!!!!!!

eBay 7:17 AM (5 hours ago) to bcc: me eBay International AG sent this message to you.Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay. Learn more. eBay Transaction Authenticated Dear seller, We at eBay are contacting you in ...

Not all listings showing

So I have heard about switching your lights on and off, now I have proof its happening to me.I have about 300 items for sale, I log onto my second account and hey presto it said I only have 150 for sale. No wonder sales the last couple of days have b...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! When can I create a sale?

Hi everyone!I started selling on eBay austalia two month ago and I wonder how much time after I list an item I can create a sale on it. Thank you! Moshe.