Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

return requests for INAD

Quick question -Has anyone, as a seller, successfully defended a return request from a buyer where the buyer has selected the option that the item doesnt match the description?Will E-bay consider both sides or is it just an automatic decision - the b...

ebay reports for last year

How do I get sales reports from ebay that shows, item specifics, sold price and postage if applicable, for the last 12 months? I can find one for the last 4 months but no longer than that.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Selling/Sold link

Is anyone else having trouble when clicking on the selling/sold link from my ebay? All the other links from the dropdown menu are fine. When I click on selling sold link it is taking me to the bluddy login page. getting really fed up with carp not wo...

Resolved! So I got a Neg!

So after 1700+ positive it was bound to happen I guess. Partly my fault for being a bit lazy in the listing desciption I guess. Now I went a gave the buyer a refund once the goods were returned, my question is, is it worthwhile asking for the Neg to ...

eBay's Buyer Protection works in strange ways

A buyer bought two items from me in May and asked for the items to be sent in the one parcel which was fine by me. However the parcel was not delivered, AP stating the address was "unknown" even though the buyer had been there many years. Nevertheles...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Unpaid items, blocked bidders & future settings?

Hi All,Can you open an unpaid item case and simultaneously block the buyer? That is- wait 4 days, open case/block buyer, wait another 4 days and close? So as to prevent the buyer paying after you’ve opened the case and trashing your feedback?My under...

as useless as a wooden frypan !!!!

Hi All , paypal have a return postage refund on offer.I understood the seller had to pay for return postage.What use is that to a buyer that has already had the benefit of free return postage costs?Nice one Paypal----a clayton refund policy.Regards

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Free Listings

I would love to hear whether ANYONE is eligible for these free listings .... I get the message "invitation only" .... but how to get the invitation .... I never get them Once again .... the store sellers miss out anyway. http://sellercentre.ebay.com....

• 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Unfair negative

Hi Today I received an unfair negative from a buyer. It all started mid last week when they said their item hadn't arrived by the estimated delivery time that Ebay displayed. They purchased and paid for the item around 1am Friday morning 26/06/15 and...

GTC listings has ended itself !!!

Hello, Just wondering is anyone had this experience before? All of my items are list as GTC, I don't know what happened but my 2 listings have been ended itself !!, the first one happended on the 8th of July and the second one is just happended yeste...

Resolved! Problem with Photos on Turbo Lister Uploads

I treid to use Turbo Lister today to upload a sold item that had the same photos as the listing on ebay. It would not let me upload saying the photos were not the right size ???? This was the exact same photos that was on the original listing. The it...