Get this............

Sold an item on the 22nd. Got this message today.

"Hi there

I have purchased this item off you last week and you still have not packed and sent the order?

Could you please post this item ASAP, if no communication I will leave a negative and very detailed feedback stating you are unresponsive and a scam!
Legally you were obliged to send the order 3 days after I have paid.

Hope to hear from you
Thanks"

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Get this............

so you still have a day to send it if they paid on the 22nd.

This is exactly why I closed my shop down a week ago to avoid these types of numpties.
Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

Get this............

@medalsbadgespatches wrote:

Sold an item on the 22nd. Got this message today.

"Hi there

I have purchased this item off you last week and you still have not packed and sent the order?

Could you please post this item ASAP, if no communication I will leave a negative and very detailed feedback stating you are unresponsive and a scam!
Legally you were obliged to send the order 3 days after I have paid.

Hope to hear from you
Thanks"

reply:     Hi, I think you may have me mixed up with another seller?   Your item was purchased from me on 22 Dec - and of course it has already been posted out to you, as I have one business day's handling time.

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

Get this............

Dear Buyer

I really must apologise for my lack of customer satisfaction, it is not the norm I promise you. Unfortunately there were a combination of disasters which all coincided with your purchase. My time machine went kaput so I did not know in advance to get your parcel ready for posting before you actually paid for it. Obviously the law changed without my knowledge so I did not realise I had a legal obligation to post your item within 3 days, I hope someone tells all the sellers that have a 4 day handling period that they could end up in jail if they wait that long! Finally some inconsiderate person put Christmas in there somehow which does of course make things a bit more difficult at times.

I have been assured by both my helicopter mechanic and my liveried delivery person that the silver salver is polished and they will be ready to fly within the hour so your parcel shouldn't take to much longer.

Yours with tongue firmly in cheek XXXX 

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

Get this............

Item posted. Feedback left .BBL expanded. Copied & pasted message to the T & S , live help. Replied to message in a civil manner questioning their time frame.

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

Get this............

Tongue in cheek or not PJ, you're far too polite. My message...

Dear Buyer,

Go $%^& yourself!

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

Get this............

love it, best piece I have read all day.

I have had something similar happen, was told it was the wrong craft paper she got to what was purchase,

Yes wrong seller, but was her daughters fault. She received what she ordered from me, and happy.

I just shake my head, as I know there are more out there.

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply