Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

faulty feedback counter...

My feedback has been sitting on the same number for days, no one leaving feedback... then finally it goes from ending in a 6 to a 7, so I do my tentative peek to see, is it a negative.. no... look more... okay, all good... but wait, there are two new...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Stolen MY picture and put their watermark on top of mine !!!!!

I have spent a lot of time at night while my baby sleep tried to take the pictures of the items, Find the ways to make them looks good, spent money on camera .... tried everything to increased to chance of sale..... and BANG..!!!! some pig just think...

ebay need to take a close look at this guy

Whats wrong with this picture http://offer.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBidderProfile&mode=1&item=371215259562&aid=s***4&eu=&bidtid=663877751024&view=NONE&ssPageName=PageBidderProfileViewBids_None_ViewLink

10 items per month?

I'm only allowed to sell 10 items per month? Is eBay serious!?!?!1/!?!? Is there a way to increase this? Btw, it's 10 items per month... I thought it was 10 listings per month. So I am only allowed to sell 10 of the same bracelet under one listing in...

A person has bought my apple tv. I'm still awaiting payment

The person who won the auction has emailed me saying thaat they "want to pay by direct debit. Can !?".I replied to them saying use paypal or direct deposit.He then replied "it won't let me". Do you think I'm being scammed? I find it strange how short...