Is there any Free listings for shops?

I'm out of listings!

Has there been any promotions for free listings for shops?

Thanks

Message 1 of 17
Latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

nope nothing here.

Message 2 of 17
Latest reply

I have a job keeping up with the 200 I already have included but I do have another 2 selling ids without a store so I have the capability of listing 280 items a month with reslisting automatically 3 times on the non store ids.

If you consistently want to list more than your included store allowance then perhaps look into going up to next level.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 3 of 17
Latest reply

In response to up grading my store, that is $500 a month.  If I was selling at hight volume like the chinese stores, sure that would be fine, but I'm not.

If I opened another account, which I have,  I do not get the sales like I do from my shop, as my shop is trusted and have repeat customers and many followers.

Yes, I understand that some fellow ebayers don't like people asking for more free listings, as it will cost us in the long run.  In some ways, I totally agree.  But at the moment, ebay has changed, and costing small to medium sellers potential sales, due to the 100 % refund guarantee.  

I thought maybe, ebay would be generous and give us some free listings for Christmas, as the more you sell, the more they earn.  I am just trying to stay afloat.

Ebay is a no win situation at the moment.  

Message 4 of 17
Latest reply

I agree with all that have posted retrovintage.

I have also tried several non-store IDs but they do not perform in anyway like my stores do, though at the moment they are all doing dismally, particularly the last couple of months.

I'd be very happy if eBay gifted some store auctions so I could run some loss leaders to try and generate some traffic so I could make eBay some money Cat LOL

Message 5 of 17
Latest reply

I agree totally my 2 other ID's hardely sell at all even if it is a similar item to the one on my Store..and at a lower price!!!

Used to do OK with the other ID's but not anymore ...don't quite understand it and I have 100% feedback on those ID's too!

Free Listings from Ebay are really the only reason I have these other ID's and even with 100 some months no sales at all

Message 6 of 17
Latest reply

Thank you Crispwhite for the link! 🙂

Message 8 of 17
Latest reply

Looks like it's available to store owners and/or by invitation only. 😞

2014-12-22 05-12-37.png

2014-12-22 05-15-21.png

Message 9 of 17