Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Feedback?!?!

*BIG SIGH* On my other account, I just had a buyer request for feedback..... i used to leave feedback after i have posted the item, but was tainted by a bad buyer.... now i wait till the buyer leaves fb, other wise i just don't. (cos lots of buyers d...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 26 replies
  • 1 Helpful

DSRs contradicted by feedback

I sold an item last July for which the buyer left me positive feedback which stated "fast delivery item pretty much as described" then promptly hit me with a 3 for item description, which of course is a defect. In my opinion, doing so directly contra...

• 41 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Setting store listings to quantity zero

Hi all, being able to set store listings to quantity zero while waiting for new stock and not losing the listings rank, is something Ebay should have implemented a long time ago, as we have been doing this for years now on our website. But difference...

Posted before checkout complete

Just started selling seriously 2 weeks ago and although i have sold the odd item over the yrs i decided to go with PayPal to simplify things. I'm very much a newbie and i've realized ive made a big newbie mistake. I've sold a number of the same items...

High lost rates on Large Letters

Hi GuysI use australia post large letter to send most of my items, but I found out there are about 2~3 letters lost in 100 items. As it's not trackable, I can not tell if the buyer lied. I print out all the addresses, and matching the postcode and su...

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay sales Dropped ....Why so Slow?

Worth reading.... my sales have nearly stopped the last 2 to 3 weeks. Last Christmas I was flat out. Ended all my Christmas items this year as hardly any are selling. http://community.ebay.com/t5/A-Part-time-eBay-Sellers-Group/Ebay-sales-Dropped-Why-...

Do you think this situation is worth reporting to Ebay?

So, on the 11th of this month an Ebayer bought my item.He messaged me and said the payment will be made within the hour.Fast forward 2 days later, the payment was still not made, so I decided to message he/she back regarding if they were still intere...

Occasionally but not often sellers have a win...

Message sent to me by a person who I chose to block based upon their habit of leaving petty negatives, neutrals and false positives: she said, Hi I put in an offer for $20 and haven't heard from you. I would be happy to buy it now at $23.49, but I am...

• 5 replies
  • 8 Helpful

How to just refund the item cost not including the orginal postage at the return case procedure

both buyer and seller agreed when item return to seller,the item will be refunded , the orginal postage will not be refunded, but at eBay refund case procedure, only have one opetion for refund that including the orginal postage,How to just refund th...