Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ebay store icon not shown in the listing

Hi, I just opened an ebay store and all my current listing have been transferred to the new store.But when I click any listing, I can't find my ebay store icon/link in the listing under my name.Does that mean I need to waiting for a while to get it s...

Resolved! Any good tips for closing store please

I am going to close my store and just wondering if anyone has got any good tips for doing this. I have read the Closing My Store and I understand that process, but I was thinking of maybe a sale, or changing them from Good Till Cancelled to 30 days e...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Suggestions to make eBay better: come and contribute!

I don't know who reads these boards, but I thought it'd be interesting to read people's thoughts and ideas for eBay. Almost every thread is filled with complaints (in most cases, warranted) . . . but let's turn that around and have a positive, constr...

Resolved! Fee percent

Hi, can somone please tell my where I can find the total percentage of my fees including the sale of the item and the postage fee, I thought it used to be in the dashboard but i can't find it now, thanks

cheapest credit card facilities

I have had enough of PayPal and I am looking at establishing my own C/C facilities. My dealings will all be by phone or email. I expect the $ quantum and quantity of transactions to be relativley low. What is the cheapest effective way of doing this ...

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Non Payers

Why are non payers allowed to get away with not paying for an item & yet still retain their feedback rating ? Making a complaint through resolution has no effect as the buyer knows they can get away with it. Why was the right of the seller (in Austra...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Do I have to be an Australian licensed electrician to refurbish & sell power tools batteries on eBay

I have some experience in rebuilding tools battery packs, I've done before for my personal use, I'm thinking why I cannot rebuild dead original batteries & sell them on eBay as "seller refurbished" are there any requirements either from eBay or Austr...

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Cheaper Postage with Tracking for small low value items

Hi All, I am currently using Australia Post EP Parcel for all my shipments which also provides me with tracking to ensure it gets delivered. The cost comes around $6.88 + GST. Is there any cheaper way to send small value goods with tracking? Kindly l...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Merry Christmas to all!

I would like to thank the ebay "Seller community " for their imput, support and words of wisdom over the past year. I hope 2015 is a prosperous year, as it has been tough and very challanging for some, including myself! So to all, Merry Christmas, an...