Good Til Cancelled

Hi All, just wanti g to clarify with you on Good Til Cancelled listings. I set up a store last week and plced the majority of items as Good Til Cancelled...just wanting to clarify that the item DOES NOT relist once sold..I have scrolled through my sold items and compared them to my ALL SELLING listings and it seems the do not auto repeat but for my own peace of mind could someone with more experience tell me that they are not going to start again at the begining of each month? Thanks, Dave

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Good Til Cancelled

GTC listings are intended for items where you have multiple quantities.

At the monthly anniversary of when you first listed the item it will automatically relist for another 30-days.

The relist uses ONE off your monthly listing allowance.

If the quantity reaches ZERO then when the last one sells the listing will END, unless you have the out of stock option turned on, in which case it will remain ACTIVE but not visible to buyers, so no more can sell. If you leave the QTY=0 then at the end of the 30-day period it will relist again with QTY=0 and use up ONE off your monthly allowance.

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Good Til Cancelled

Thanks for the message, so I should change ALL my GTC listing sover to 30 Day listings??? Cheers

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

Good Til Cancelled

Good til Cancelled items are for any quantity. I current have 1100 GTC listings in my store for single items & once the item is sold the listing ends. They just cycle over every 30 days.

If I had a listing for quantity 5 and one sold the quantity would drop to 4 and repeat until they are sold out and the listing would then automatically end the instant the last item was sold.

In effect I could run 30 day listings & just relist every 30 days but the GTC keeps the listing going indefinitely until sold (or you manually end the listing) . Your watchers are also saved by the listing not ending every 30 days.

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

Good Til Cancelled

Great  thank you, I was thinking that the closed items would repeat and was trying to stop that from happening...Many thanks.

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply