Good til canceled items charged relisting fee before the item ended

Yesterday 32 of my free basic store subscriptions were used for items that end today.  In fact there are still 3 more hours until the items end.  

Has anyone else noticed this?  I hadn't planned on re-listing these items and want the listings for different items.

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Yes me,  I have put comments on the other link. I now have 3 taken off my quota and only 1 roll over, another shortly , but only 2 ID numbers. So they might be doing it twice. I am going to be taking any more  off 2 days before they are due, untill they fix the stuff up. Good job I am not in the paying for listings yet. Which I don't  anyway.

But with 32, I would be keeping a very close eye on your account.

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

Since you're registered in the US then the problem is apparently not just affecting Australian sellers.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

Yes, it's become quite confusing, I've had 20 relists taken off, but the item numbers show 10 items twice!  I always keeps lists of my listings as I do them, and they are being relisted all over the place, up to 2 days ahead but totally out of the order that I originally listed the items! Maybe this is why we've been given free new listings over this first week, whilst eBay sorts out the new roll-over days??? It's very frustrating though! Woman Frustrated

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply