HOW TO LIST REPLACEMENT PARTS FOR THE SAME GAME UNDER THE ONE LISTING

I have some games that are incomplete and would like break them down and sell as replacement parts.  I've seen other sellers do this and under the one listing the buyer has the option to select which part they want to buy.

Not sure how to do this and would appreciate any advice on how to do this

Message 1 of 10
Latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

I think so....but can't seem to make sense of it

Message 3 of 10
Latest reply

what games do you have....ie if monopoly....sell as monopoly parts and identify each part as a choice....if scrabble, list like this:

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Individual-replacement-genuine-SCRABBLE-tiles-choose-a-letter-from-game/...
Message 4 of 10
Latest reply

Basically to create the listing select the categorie you want then under the UPC field select variations. It takes a few goes but trial and error will get you there when adding each variation. It can be time consuming but I guess once you have done one you may be able to sell similiar then change a few items to create another listing quickly.

Message 5 of 10
Latest reply

Yes, that's exactly how I would like to do it....but I can't work out how to get the different selections under the one listing

Message 6 of 10
Latest reply

This is what I thought, but when I select 'Variations' it only seems to let me add one variation....I can't work out how to add more. It is monopoly that I want to do and have various tokens & cards and don't want to have to list them all separately and waste listings

Message 7 of 10
Latest reply

Its been ages since doing one. In variations use the + create your own on the left. Just name each one and hit add and it will go to the right side of the page. When they are all done hit continue where you then add quantity and price. 

Message 8 of 10
Latest reply

Thanks....that worked.  Now I just need to work out how to have a different picture with each additional variation.  At the moment it seems to add the same picture to all the variations??

Message 9 of 10
Latest reply

I done one the other day and only took a few minutes to get the hang of it. The top picture section is for the main photo, down the page further is where you click on each variation and add the photos. Its a shame there was not a template you could use and just change the names and add photos, you may be able to make your own. But once you get the hang of it you will be able to comlete in no time.

Message 10 of 10
Latest reply