Has anyone have an issue with PayPal payments taking a while to clear atm?

Just this last month I have issues with PayPal and outstanding amounts where funds have not been made available going back up to 4+ weeks! Items were sold with tracking, have been received by buyers & positive feedback left? I have messaged PP & still awaiting a reply. What am I missing here? Tia. paco298

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

If you click on the transaction, in paypal, it should show you the date the funds will be available. I have heard if you can show the item was delivered phoning paypal and giving them the details transaction # and the tracking code will get it released early have not done this yet.

All my payments have been released on the date paypal says it will in most of the case was 3 weeks once I put the tracking number into paypal.

That is other thing adding the tracking number reduces the wait time by 7-14 days 

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

saarzi
Community Member

No issues here.

Tracking or no tracking, I have only ever had Paypal hold my funds once. I reported them to the FO and they released it.

If you ever have a problem you actually want fixed, just CALL the business that you want to fix it. Email is too easily palmed off or ignored.

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

Hi catlovertony:

Call me dense but where do I find the 'funds available date?" When I click on the transaction I can't see it? Thanks so much for your reply.

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

Yes saarzi......that's my next step.....this wheel is going to get a bit squeakier I think. Cheers for your comment.

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

Are you a new seller or a seller that hasn't sold for over a year? If you are, then you are subjected to PayPal holding your funds for up to 21 days. If your funds are being held, the release date should show underneath each transaction on your selling page. Uploading the tracking number into both eBay and PayPal will get the funds released sooner.

If you are not a new seller, then I have no idea what's going on! Better to CALL PayPal to find out what's going on. Sending an email will get you a computer generated reply at best.

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply