Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

buyer change of mind

Sold an item. Posted the item straight away (long walk to the post office in the heat). As I open my email upon returning home I find they'd like to cancel the order. Doesn't suit after all. Try to ring the post office, but put in queue. Hang up when...

Reporting 'best offer' buyer who retracts offer?

Hi, I'm new at selling, but I just had a best offer retracted a few hours after it was made. The reason given was 'entered wrong amount' (which is most certainly a rubbish excuse given the offer was $75 for a $90 Buy it Now item). I looked up the inf...

A new scam to beware of

A friend's son just had a bad experience selling on ebay.(Not that this is ebay's fault)The man is in his mid 20s and has this new phone worth $1500 but soon after buying it, he decided he wanted a swisher model (I know, it seems ridiculous to me too...

Postal glitch how often does this happen

On the 8th (ay 2:45pm) I ordered a pair of trainers from an Ebay seller they arrived today the 11th which made me very happy so off I went to leave glowing feedback. The part that asks did this item arrive by said the 10th that made me go **bleep** a...

date.png

Are buyers becoming too picky?

Forgive this long post. I'm a bit upset tonight. Maybe I've just been having a bad run of luck, but I've noticed a lot of my buyers have become unreasonably picky. I mostly sell second-hand clothing and all my stuff is in excellent condition...or gre...

Resolved! Negative Feedback for buyers

How do I leave negative feedback for a buyer who does not answer emails and does not pay? I have tried as a seller to leave negative feedback but the only button that comes up is positive. I don't think this is fair because buyers can leave negative ...

Seller's eBay Caravan Drama!

A talkback caller this morning to John Laws on Sydney radio's 2SM told of his eBay drama. This man and his wife listed and sold a caravan on eBay to a woman for $6,500. He said the money went into their account via BPay (perhaps he meant PayPal). He ...

International postage

International postage is a first for me so I'm needing some help please. I have a parcel I'm wanting to send to the US it will be about 1-1.5 kg, it's nothing to do with ebay so protection is not a must. Which would be the best and cheapest option. I...

Anyway to get a report for Australian sales and oversea sales separately? - GST purpose

Hi everybody. I am going to register GST as the sales is getting close to GST line $75K.Apparently any export items are GST free so I want to get sales report which shows total domestic sales and total global sales. I looked for everywhere but i can'...

Resolved! Tip on postage

A small tip but I find it works well.I would get DSR's marked down on postage cost because buyers don't realize there are other costs. I now write underneath the stamped cost on the item the following, as I did today. Registered - $3.00 Packing - $4....

Buyer feedback and seller defects - can't find the source

Thought I'd check my defects today and noticed 8 from last month due to the buyer leaving 1-3 stars under item description (after buying 8 things in one order). As I haven't had any negative or neutral feedback in that time, I tried to track down the...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful