Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pirated or Genuine DVD

Hi,I need some advise please. I purchased the DVD Once Upon A Time from a seller in the US in August which I now have listed.However, it's only just now upon closer examination that I'm questioning if this is a genuine copy.I checked sellers feedback...

Resolved! Getting an error saying "Not allowed to sell internationally" ?

I'm getting above error when I try to sell my iPhone on eBay. I have sold few items erlier on ebay locally.But this time its giving me this error saying "Not allowed to sell internationally". But I DONT want to sell internationally. in my postage det...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

A little help please!

hi, So i sold an authentic LV bag couple days ago through ebay. I shipped the package out to the buyer. Everything was ok. The next day the buyer text me that he/she took the package into an LV store to get a replacement part and they told him/her th...

Buyer used laptop for 179 days, now want a refund

Long story short, sold a $1500 laptop 179 days ago to a buyer. They want to return it, I said no way, so they filed a paypal dispute and escalated the claim on the 179th day. They got all sorts of excuses, I didn't know the laptop was bought for a 16...

• 48 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Here's a good one

I have a buyer I have dealt with before..He bid and won 2 items.He mailed and said he couldn't for pay 2 weeks.Being a previous buyer I let him go.After 2 weeks I mailed him through Ebay and said, could he pay soon so I could complete my November sal...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

international selling

I think I have followed the directions on site for selling overseas, yet my items aren’t being seen overseas. For example my item: 米斗理の学校 - Japanese cookbook - sc (371506906898) does not show when I search on ebay.co.jp Can you tell me why please?

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

and I thought I had heard it all before lol

just received a return request ... not quite one I have heard before lol Ordered by mistakeComments:Order was placed by my 12 year old daughter who stole my credit card details to set up Ebay account and purchase goods. I wish to return all items. Th...

Red Street Box Clearance Days Over the Xmas - NY Break

I was unable to find any info on this on the Aust Post website so I asked at my local PO today...This is the info they gave me. Thursday 24th - Cleared as normalFriday 25th - NOT ClearedSaturday 26th - NOT ClearedSunday 27th - NOT ClearedMonday 28th ...

• 15 replies
  • 5 Helpful

What to do about a possible bad buyer

I had a couple of unreasonable customers who even though I did everything possible to make them happy I ended up with a neg and bad DSR. I am trying to step gently to get my DSR up (and hopefully no more negs) by the end of Jan so I can increase my s...

Resolved! Unfair Neg - buyer didnt read ad, pick up only item

selling a heavy bulky item, pick up only clearly stated in the description. also says pick up only in the post section. heres the problem. ebay have "free" pick up in the post section. when you go through checkout it says "free" postage, but i have n...

• 27 replies
  • 0 Helpful

From cancellation request to UID.

Buyer wanted to buy one cushion cover the other day. Due to tech error, she ended up with 2 separate purchases but only paid for one. She contacted me right away to explain the error. I messaged her to explain that I will send a cancellation and she ...

holiday mode

just a question i am a ebay store holder i will be closing my store as usual over xmas , now can i update stock and prices,new lines and so ,while the store is in holiday mode.thanks for your help.ps even current or non current sellers can help lol.

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

You know you're an Ebay seller when....

1) You get something in the mail and the first thing you think about is how you can salvage the packaging so you can re-use it for shipping your own items. 2) You can't walk past a shelf packer in the grocery store without taking some of his used box...