Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Postage Question

I had a buyer purchase tonight and paid straight away. When I went to check the order details I noticed she had paid for express postage. When I looked at her address, I noticed she lives in the next town. Anything I've ever posted there arrives over...

Buyer arrived to pick up item then left without taking item

I recently sold an item the buyer paid on paypal then organised a time to pickup , when they arrived they realised that it wasnt what they wanted despite the dimensions and multiple photos on the add. They then left without the item saying that we co...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I think Ive made a huge mistake

Im a new ebay business and I am trying to figure out posatge for my items that are all different sizes and shapes, Aus post is what I have been using mostly but for only slightly bigger items I was getting tired of forking out rediculoius costs. I de...

Delivery estimates and postage confirmation

So, I managed to completely miss the upcoming changes to Auspost costs until today. Not happy... Regarding letters, does anyone know whether ebays 'estimated delivery time' will be based on the priority service or the standard service? Are we going t...

Click and collect beward

Just to let sellers know that click and collect is a time consuming exercise and I would not use it again. Not only do you have to drive, find a park and then walk to the store (all this takes time) but then you have to wait in line at a layby counte...

Resolved! large letter post changes (flexible contents and rigid mailers)

With the introduction of the "flexible items" criteria I'm curious to see what others feel the guideline is on rigid mailers, sounds like they are a no-no but I couldn't determine much from the fill guideline (but that was reading it on my phone and ...

New Postage Rates coming inot effect 4th January....

Just curious and hope someone can answer for me, with the new rates due to take effect 4th January '16, if posting something via large letter rate say for example now would require 2 x 70c Stamps = $1.40 cause it is under the 125g weight, would the n...

Trying to figure out SMP report

Hi, I just downloaded my first Selling Manager Pro csv report so I could look at my sales figures from a few months ago. Next to the column called "Gross Sales", it has an additional 2 columns called "Cost" and "Gain".It has inserted random figures i...

Can a buyer change their star ratings?

After a recent discussion on the boards, I checked my seller dashboard (which I rarely do). I was surprised to see one of my recent buyers left low enough stars for item description to earn me a defect. Considering she gave me glowing feedback, I ema...

• 26 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Starting small?

I'd like to ask if there's still room for small sellers and how small is too small? How about if I have 10 (yes 10) new items (say for e.g. tech toys about $100 ea) bought directly from a distributor and want to just test the water. Is there any poin...

• 27 replies
  • 0 Helpful

MBG Found a better price

Just got done over by a buyer who opened a return request for 'found a better price'.It was opened before they'd even received my item and they did not need to provide any proof that they had found a cheaper priced item (even Officeworks etc 'beat an...

New to selling on ebay

I sell plants at markets and want to sell them at ebay too. I know about gov. restrictions.The aim is to make a living salary, not now but say in a year.What is better: start with free listings or a shop?Do I have to get an ABN number right away or l...

Buyer Return and Refund - Help Please!

A buyer bought two bottles of wine from me ($1,450) and before they received delivery they asked if I could supply a tax invoice.I told them no as I'm not a business, just a private collector.Now they have started a return case saying the 'item did n...

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Been Trying To Get A Refund

Purchased this item over a month ago for my grandson as he is a trainee butcher and thwe idea of this glove is to prevent himself from cutting his hand. The seller has almost 1/2 million beefback and is based is Sydney. The Glove is falling apart and...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful