Has anyone tried to revise their items tonight?

I am trying to add better photos to some of my items, but when I try to revise each individual item I get spat out to the Welcome page and have to resign back in, when I sign back in, it repeats the cycle....

Anyone else having the same issue???

phorum_junkie and digital ghost need not apply!

I dont need the aggravation.

Message 1 of 17
Latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

Re: Has anyone tried to revise their items tonight?

I just want to apologise to some of the members that I snapped at, my father died very suddenly about 3 weeks ago and I have been a bit touchy and that has manifested itself into long overblown forum posts that attack anyone in the near vacinity.

I am not looking for any sympathy but I am hoping that some posters might find it in there hearts to overlook a few jagged posts at members like DG and others.

Was not my intention to maim or embarrass I think I was just lashing out.

Again I want to say sorry.

Lee

Message 11 of 17
Latest reply

barbie.....I know the pain of losing ones Father too too well. The relationship between a Father & Daughter is so very special & unique.

I am so sorry for your loss.

I read your posts & I did find them very confrontational ( DG is a really lovely person & didnt deserve it) HOWEVER I truly applaud your courage in coming here and so publicly apologising & seeking forgiveness. I for one accept unreservedly and hold nothing against you.

I hope you can continue here and experience the wonderful friendships of some of these fabulous people.

More than this I wish you only kindness & peace in dealing with your loss.

Kind regards

Ej

Message 12 of 17
Latest reply

@kombat_barbie wrote:

I just want to apologise to some of the members that I snapped at, my father died very suddenly about 3 weeks ago and I have been a bit touchy and that has manifested itself into long overblown forum posts that attack anyone in the near vacinity.

I am not looking for any sympathy but I am hoping that some posters might find it in there hearts to overlook a few jagged posts at members like DG and others.

Was not my intention to maim or embarrass I think I was just lashing out.

Again I want to say sorry.

Lee

I am truly saddened to hear of your loss, and please know that I never harboured any ill-will towards you, then or now. Thank you for coming back and posting - I'll just leave it at I hope you will again. 

Message 13 of 17
Latest reply

Thanks for both of your kind words, I will keep on point from now on and will take all criticism as constructive not destructive. I really do value others input as my seriousness for making my ebay store work is my number one priority. I would much rather the advice come through here than negative feedback come through my store.. Thank you for all your understanding.
Message 14 of 17
Latest reply

So..... getting back to the subject in hand ....is there any explaination for this revise/ posting issue, have the same problem now with the added problem that my photo was removed from the listing and now i cant access the and to reload the photo

Message 15 of 17
Latest reply

I've had similar problems off and on.

According to my partner (the tech dept) there are usually 2 causes:

1. Cookies - clear cookies and cache in your browser - this makes most problems go away; particularly repeated logouts.

(can you believe there are 38 eBay cookies?)
2. Inept programming - not a lot you can do here but wait for eBay to fix up their stuff up.

Number 2 frequently occurs after Friday maintenance and issues can sometimes linger.

They don't seem to test their work before going live.

I found last Friday that the mobile portal was down for at least 6 hours and very glitchy for a couple of days afterward.

Just reflecting on "number two" - that describes it pretty accurately lol.

Unfortunately, after you've been here a while, you learn that this is the norm rather than the exception.:(

Message 16 of 17
Latest reply

@bigscreen_projectors wrote:

So..... getting back to the subject in hand ....is there any explaination for this revise/ posting issue, have the same problem now with the added problem that my photo was removed from the listing and now i cant access the and to reload the photo

"subject in hand" . . . . yeah . . . . like nearly 12 months ago!!!!!

eBay have changed quite a few things about their site since this time last year, including listing and revisions.  It might be a good idea to start a whole new thread rather than posting on one that is nearly a year since the last post.  Many posters that can help you will not post to help you on this thread, but they will if you start your own thread.

Message 17 of 17
Latest reply