Has ebay removed the 3 free relistings ?

Is it just me or has ebay removed the three free relistings?

It worked for the first week for me, now nothing.

And new listings no longer have the option. Even when I revise the item.

Am I alone, or is this hapening to others?

Message 1 of 20
Latest reply
19 REPLIES 19

Mine are still working as of yesterday, including my store ID.

Message 2 of 20
Latest reply

Once again it's dropping in and out. If you can't get it to work, just save your draft and come back to it later.

Message 3 of 20
Latest reply

Thanks for the advise, interesting to hear that it is still working for others.
Message 4 of 20
Latest reply

Hasn't worked for me for a long time now due to the fact that I supposedly sell to much therefor I don't qualify for it anymore according to ebay.

Message 5 of 20
Latest reply

Can I ask how you found this out?
Message 6 of 20
Latest reply

@collect247 wrote:

Hasn't worked for me for a long time now due to the fact that I supposedly sell to much therefor I don't qualify for it anymore according to ebay.

My main selling account has a pretty high turn over and I've never been restricted, apart from the glitches.

To the OP, I find if revising doesn't fix it, come back to it later or the next day and revise again. 9 times out of 10 that fixes it. I leave a note under the listings where it didn't work so I can see at a glance which ones need to be revised at a later date. As long as they are revised before they end, there's no problem not getting it there straight away.

Message 7 of 20
Latest reply

more ebay Problems had lost them for a while as I have 4 selling accounts but I only sell about 4 items a week pathetic. they removed my 3 free listings at the begining of the year. but last month I got them back, and now they are gone again...and it doesn't matter wat i do the option does not reapear. tried actions, Buy it now with multiple quantity,single quantitiy. 

Thanks ebay ..............................................

Message 8 of 20
Latest reply

When I stopped getting the option of ticking the box for the 3 free relist I contacted ebay and that's the answer that I got from them.

I thought it was a glitch so I kept on revising my listings to try and get the relist back but it never came back even after letting a day or two go by and tried again but nope the 3 free relist wasn't an option.

And still to this day when I list there is no option to relist.

Message 9 of 20
Latest reply

I was having the same trouble the other day, where both the 3 free relists as well as the draft itself (both the link on the left under "Sell", and the saved drafts from the main page) had magically disappeared, only to come back a few hours later, then disappear again, then reappear.
Message 10 of 20
Latest reply