Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How do I change logo in eBay store?

When I changed to eBay's new store format, I changed my logo to a square to fit the new format. This logo appears on my store page (see http://stores.ebay.com.au/charmony), but click on any listing and you'll see an old rectangular logo still showing...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

deleting shipping number.

If you process a label wrong, then cancel and reprocess and so you have a new tracking number can you cancel the original number from Ebay? Or are you stuck with it saying multiple tracking numbers? You can delete the second number but not delete the...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

sellers beware of relisting.

i have been using my 100 free promoitonal listings to relist some of my unsolds. I got charged for some of them even though i still have free listings left. Spoke to 3 people at ebay through live chat.The first told me it was a technical problem that...

Hateful or Discriminatory Policy

I have had 3 items removed under the above policy. I am flabbergasted that other items are there (in Australia) and eBay actually have the category to sell Golliwog Dolls yet mine are not compliant?

Chargeback case opened on on the item posted in May

Hi guys, just out of nowhere I received the email from Paypal saying that one of my buyers opened Chargeback case with the reason "The buyer stated that they didn't authorise this purchase." And that's it. No more details provided by the buyer to sup...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Use Multi Variations or single listings

Just after opinions on peoples views on using Multi Variations or listing as seperate items. I have a few items where I have different variations on the type of animal featured, and currently list them as multi variations, it was better for not using...

Why is Ebay still allowing concert ticket reselling ????

Hi All, This is against ebay rules and ticket companys like Ticketmaster and Ticketek also do not allow this practice. Clearly people are profiting from this but after reporting over 60 diffeent listings myself and talking in person to a supervisor a...

• 53 replies
  • 6 Helpful

Only envelopes go missing now...

Well,, on one of my ID's I sell CD's and DVD's, not big earners but good bread and butter sales. These seem to be the only things that go astray. Parcels seem to always get there but not items sent with stamps(no tracking), one in 10 vanish. Dishones...

How cruel & heartless ebay Mum passed away & they suspend a/c for lack of performance. 110 listings.

How cruel & heartless are ebay, my dear Mum passed away 1 week, ago today, after a long illness. I find out that yesterday ebay suspended my account, they state because of lack of performance. I have been a honest & reliable ebay seller for many many...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Postage $ shows as international shipping

Another question for more experienced sellers...When I list items and it shows up with a postal charge as Aust Post International registered...I have checked my primary post address details,defiantely from my Australian address, yet my listigs still ...

Has anyone had a problem signing in?

Hi there, just looking for some advice on my account.. I can open my ebay page, scroll through all the options then when I go to sell or re-list I get the sign- in password and user name request box. Happens on a regular basis, last time it happened ...

fee extortion by ebay !!!! refuses to credit or refund fee's when its there fault !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Buyer take their time !!!! had item for 14 days then tells me there is a problem , easy fixed return item for refund took another 14 days to return item .refund issued , No where dose Ebay tell you about applying a cancellation of transaction in the ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful