Has everyone got this views/bids combined column??

Looks messy and is confusing! I'd rather have two separate columns and be able to delete one if I didn't want it. My sales are way down, even though I'm only a hobby seller of things we have finished with at home. I find no matter how many watchers, it doesn't mean an item will sell, no matter how cheap the price is! 

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: Has everyone got this views/bids combined column??

You might want to try Selling Manager. Its free and you can see how many views and watchers there are in separate columns, aswell as remove the Watch column if it drives you a bit crazy!

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

Thanks heaps ๐Ÿ™‚ I like to see how many views, but not on my summary page. I'll try the Selling Manager.

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

It's an interesting add-on but is it a true representation of actual people (e.g. buyers) looking at your listing page? For example, when eBay runs page checks does this automation count as a view? Or, to put it another way, are there automated operations which will make the page view figure click over that are not representative of real people viewing the whole page of the listed item? There will be times when your own check of your listing will make the view count click over. There will also be times when the same person revisiting the same page will make the count click over although not in the same open session apparently (from my initial testing).

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

If it's a popular item, the views should generally represent that. I really like seeing the views tick over. Even 100 views with only a few bids is alright, as it just shows there's maybe room for improvement with the description or photos.

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

I had them both yesterday but now 'views' has disappeared. Anyone know what's going on?

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

Yes, I had the views appeared a couple of days ago, now gone. What is going on?

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply